New job Junior Administrative Executive in Telangana
Junior Administrative Executive
Company : UX Reactor India Pvt.Ltd
Salary : ₹10,481 - ₹24,939 a month
Location : Telangana
We are looking for a Junior Administrative Executive for our Indian Operations Team, in Hyderabad with at least 1 year of hands-on experience in overall administrative coordination. Good communication skills and the ability to multitask are a must.
- Execute day-to-day administrative operations, following company procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Partnering with vendors related to facilities, stationeries, logistics and supply management and effectively managing vendor relationships.
- Order and manage office supplies.
- Liaise with Operations, HR, and Finance teams to coordinate day-to-day operational activities.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to housekeeping and other office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and all procedures are followed.
- Coordinate and plan for office services, such as transportation, accommodation, relocations, equipment supplies, procurement and disposal of assets, parking, housekeeping, maintenance, and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of the operating budget.
- Inventory management of all official assets including hardware and software and follow necessary good practices of IT asset maintenance.
- Good to have technical skills in maintenance of hardware.
- From time to time perform factory reset settings of systems and laptops, installing and uninstalling necessary software and antiviruses.
- Budgetary controls and reporting of new purchases.
- Arranging internal and external events for the company.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic MIS reports of assets and inventory.
- From time to time visit corporate banks, STPI offices, and other government compliance offices in the city for document submission/ pickup and coordination.
- Ability to handle confidential information, financial documents and escalate issues when necessary.
- Address employee requirements, addressing tickets raised by employees.
- Must have a 2-wheeler to travel within the city for performing official activities.
Completion of higher secondary education is required. Good to have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Humble but Ambitious
- Team player
- Lifelong learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- An easy going personality with a can-do attitude
Highlights Of Our Benefits Include
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and many Web-based training courses
- Medical and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees.
- Yoga classes through certified Yoga Instructors, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Special fun fund for offsite games and other entertainment programs for teammates
- Online and offline Library
- Annual holiday at an offsite location for the entire office.
We are an inclusive and equal opportunity company at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected, and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or life stage.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹10,481.00 - ₹24,939.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)