New job Journal Asst. Editor in Telangana
Journal Asst. Editor
Company : Peertechz Publications Private Limited
Salary : ₹10,000 - ₹16,000 a month
Location : Telangana
As a JAE, you will be responsible for different aspects of journal operations that leads to production of articles on scheduled deadlines.
- You need to collect database of scholars from all over the world and contact them through e-mails for article submission.
- You need to reply the queries raised by scholars.
- You need to develop and maintain good reputation with the journal stakeholders (editors/authors/readers) with the help of social media and other IT-enabled means and support.
- You need to provide guidance and timely status information to all stakeholders (editors/reviewers/authors) for all articles from submission to publication stages.
- You need to develop contacts and assist in collaborating/associating the company with different universities/ institutions around the world.
- You need to collect and maintain the databases for the details related to Editorial/reviewer board members and for the authors.
- Excellent command over written English skills.
- Ability to recognize inconsistencies.
- Capability of identifying poorly written articles.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Goal achievers & positive thinkers.
Experienced in similar job roles are desirable however fresh graduates and post-graduates are also welcome.
The candidate should be graduate or post-graduates in any one of the following streams:
- Life Sciences
- Pharmacy and other allied streams.
Salary and benefits:
- Salaries during the training period are likely to be in the range of INR 10,000 to INR 16,000.
- For experienced and skilled candidates, the salary is never a constraint and on par with the industry standards.
- The employees are also benefitted with PF/ESI/Health Insurance and other benefits depending on their eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Compulsory Mask in the office premises,
office premises sanitization
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer