New job IT Manager in Gujarat
Company : Entigrity Private Limited
Salary : ₹60,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Position: IT Manager – Network & Security
Shift Timing: 12:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Mon - Fri)
Role Purpose: This role will includes Network Operations, Project Delivery, Network Uptime, IT Security, IT Governance, and Information Security. The role - holder will work within the Information Technology function and will provide guidance to the team and would manage entire network operations, network Security & Information security, Along with vendor coordination and quality
Experience & Qualification:
· BE / B Tech / Graduate with CCNA/CCNP/ CCSP/CCIE.
· 6-8 years hands-on experience in managing large networks on India/Global Platforms
LAN /WAN Management, Network Security, ASA/ Checkpoint Firewall, IPS/IDS Administration, Network Design and Implementation, Technical Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, People Management, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Developing Budgets, Problem Solving and IT Audit and Governance.
· Deep Analytical & troubleshoot skill and takes appropriate action
· ITIL@V3/ Check Point Certification
· Understand business requirement from network & security point of view and implement
· Analyze needs and determine appropriate architecture, topology, and transmission for proper network and security deployment.
· Preparing network security and fraud management standards, policies, and procedures.
· Secures network by developing network access, monitoring.
· Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency
· Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
· Defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
· Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning
· Troubleshooting network problems
· Escalating problems to vendor.
· Secures enterprise assets and reduces losses by determining network security and fraud management requirements.
ENTIGRITY group has successfully built 2 business divisions “Offshore Staffing” and “Online Continuing education platform” myCPE. Both these divisions are still in growth phase at high pace. ENTIGRITY group today has built a solid foundation expanding its horizon. Leveraging its core strength of accounting & finance domain expertise, marketing advantage and Indian back office base, we intend to launch multiple businesses in near term into fintech space, tech products/platforms, tech enabled solutions/services.
Please take a look into the following:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹60,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)