New job IP BILLING EXECUTIVE in Telangana
IP BILLING EXECUTIVE
Company : Yashoda Hospitals
Salary : ₹18,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Telangana
1. Supervise day to day collection / surgery / clearance.
2. Explain bills to the patients, day to day expenditure and surgery cost.
3. Carry out rounds and intimate patient about payment and answers their queries.
4. Issue payment voucher.
5. Ensure that payment is done.
6. Submit daily report to HOD about any specific incidences and important information.
7. Prepare state government reimbursement certificate for state government employees.
8. Analyze the expenditure for special procedures and ensure collection of 80% expenditure before the procedure.
9. Be prepared for emergency admission.
10. Coordinate with doctors and other department staff.
11. Prepare general correspondence letters received by patients.
12. Prepare discharge bills.
13. Coordinate with the surgeons regarding fees and perfectly update floor sheet of the patients in the computer.
14. Conduct ward rounds and check case sheet and update patient record about the expenditure and collection in billing.
15. Modify bills in case of concession and submit to the patients.
16. Collect all the settled bills of the previous day and recheck and get it approved by the General Manager / Manager billing and send case sheets to audit department.
17. Periodically follow up on all pending bills and inform Manager.
18. Prepare and submit monthly report of all the pending bills and concession bills to the General Manager.
19. Ensure all the bills related to credit department are transferred via LAN system to the credit billing section. (as first bill is paid in cash even for credit patients).
20. Participate in all training and self development programs.
Application Deadline: 7/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Speak with the employer