New job Investigations Specialist in Karnataka
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
The FCOI Alert Triage & Closure Analyst position is part of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Fraud Compliance Operations and Investigations (FCOI) collectively known as KYC/FCOI team is a part of the Fraud & Customer Protection Services (FCPS) organization .
The Alert Triage & Closure Analyst will:
- The Analyst will review alerted activity, preps alerts by gathering appropriate documentation, adding subjects, subject attributes, facilities, and account information.
- Alerts requiring a secondary review are converted to a case for completion. Alerts which do not require secondary review are submitted for closure and reviewed for approval.
The successful candidate has strong processing and analytical skills; the ability to work independently, and is adaptable to change. In addition, the candidate needs to demonstrate banking and compliance knowledge, the ability to exercise sound judgment and to observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information received in the course of their responsibilities.
- Collect and document data, including: alerting activity, account information, transactional data, various bank records, and any other required information.
- Review and analyze underlying data gathered and compare to the escalation criteria to assess whether the alert should be recommended for escalation or to be closed with no further action.
- Fully document all alerts, including supporting data, analysis as well as escalation or closure recommendation rationale within the case management system in a timely manner and consistent with the firm's quality standards.
- Build relationships with FCOI Investigations & Inspection units and effectively communicate and transfer information.
- Collaborate across sites to share processing and FCOI knowledge to enhance process flows.
- Perform duties within established service level requirements Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to partners and customers
- Knowledge of AML/BSA/KYC or financial services industry is preferred
- Graduates in B.Com or similar fields
- Work experience of 3+ years, preferably in back office/financial service industry Familiarity with the firm's internal systems and processes is preferred
- Self-starter, capable of working under minimum supervision
- Adept to multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
- Results oriented team player
- Strong problem solving ability
- Exceptional research and analytical skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data, interpret higher risk attributes (transactional, product, customer type, etc.) and develop well-reasoned recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong documentation skills to clearly articulate alert disposition
- Adherence to controls and standards
Candidates should be flexible to work in various shifts (timings might vary according to process requirements) JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.