New job Interior Designer in Gujarat
Company : Simpolo EmilCeramica
Salary : ₹2,50,000 - ₹3,50,000 a year
Location : Gujarat
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a creative and imaginative Interior designer to undertake space-designing projects from concept to completion. Designer should be skilled at using the 3D software as a convincing tool.
The candidate will be a crucial member of the tiles Design and Development team.
Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Work closely with in-house designers, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Create virtual 3D models of the spaces as a tool to convince the clients
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should have minimum experience of 1-2 years.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Hands on experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Attention to detail
- Artistic ability, vision and creativity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project and time management skills
- Must have qualifications: Bachelor of Design in Interior Design (B.Des, B.Sc, B.A)
- Certificate and diploma courses in Interior Design act an added advantage
Perks and Benefits
Best in industry
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Architecture, Interior Design
Role Category:Interior Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Des. in Ceramic & Glass Design, Exhibition Design, Furniture Design, Graphic Design,Any Graduate in Any Specialization
SIMPOLO VITRIFIED PRIVATE LIMITED
Since the first steps were taken in the year 1977, Simpolo Ceramics has carved its niche as a consistently growing organization with unparalleled innovation and passion rooted in simplicity.
We endure gratification for every experience that we offer, created to share something truly meaningful. It may not resonate with the majority, but that is what takes us a class apart. If only a handful were to understand the purpose of our existence, we would be proud to have found our believers. Rather, people with whom we can share our beliefs.