New job Human Resources Manager in Chandigarh
Human Resources Manager
Company : Jaw Dropping Marketing Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹70,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
Please note that this NOT a work-from-home position. We are looking for candidates who can full time and can commute to the workplace for the induction period.
As the successful applicant, you will be attached to the HR - Legal unit of the Human Resources (HR) Department. Your role will be to provide legal assistance to your colleagues in the HR Department and to other JDM business lines on matters relating to employment law and insurance law as well as on Jaw-Dropping Marketing's in-house regulations.
- A relevant bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in a similar job role.
- Should have excellent knowledge of labor laws and business laws.
- Skill at drafting contracts and other documents of a legal nature.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Proficiency in Human Resource Information Systems.
- Good understanding of business processes and controls to manage information, guide personnel, and facilitate decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- A good feel for cross-cultural differences, an open mind, and a flexible attitude.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
- Computer literate and proficient at using MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES ( What you will be doing!)
- Providing legal assistance to staff, together with the Head of HR - Legal, in particular in the areas of employment law, private insurance and social security insurance as well as with in-house directives.
- Drafting and/or revising various documents of a legal nature, ensuring in particular that obligations stemming from legislation and regulations currently in force are complied with.
- Assuming responsibility for various legal dossiers and following up on these.
- Conducting legal research for pending dossiers or in connection with new regulatory provisions.
- Assisting with specific projects.
- Working with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Planning and delivering training - including inductions for new staff.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
Application Deadline: 15/6/2021
Expected Start Date: 15/6/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹70,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
All Employees are needed to be Vaccinated and Wear Masks.
Sanitizing all common surfaces every hour.
Fogging in the workplace three times a day.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- HR: 3 years (Required)
Speak with the employer