New job Human Resource Executive in Telangana
Human Resource Executive
Company : StratMed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
An HR executive performs the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare, and the maintenance of HR records. An HR executive is a key member of the HR department, often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team of HR staff for various projects.
HR executives should have at least a bachelor's degree. Generally, the more common degree programs among HR executives are social sciences, business administration, human resources, communications, and management. Moreover, organizations tend to prefer candidates with HR-related work experience and basic computer skills, so that they will already be familiar with the basic job functions once they start work.
Master the art of closing deals and making placements.
Given the nature of his work, an HR executive should have good negotiation, communication, and conflict-resolution skills, as (s)he often has to communicate and explain the organization's policies to other employees. (S)he should also know the basic local employment guidelines, especially those related to workplace safety and health issues. In addition, (s)he often has to represent the organization in negotiations with external agencies.
An HR executive's job responsibilities can be as comprehensive as follows.
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health, and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus, etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs - organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labor law, and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment, and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining, and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
* Checking travel and tour expenses and contractor bills and record in relevant software for timely credit of the amount into employee's accounts
* Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
* Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
* Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
* Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
* Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
* Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
* Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing
* Conducting the first round of telephonic interviews for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)