New job HR Manager in Odisha
Company : Khimji Jewellers
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Odisha
1. ROLE OBJECTIVE
To manage and execute HR activities for Jewellery business vertical
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
· To monitor and check attendance regularization for employees in HRMS.
· Execute payroll process by ensuring that the salary payout of the units happen within the specified TAT.
· Undertake Advance deductions, Arrears, special allowance, monthly attendance exception, overtime updation.
· To check all statutory components (PF, ESIC, Bonus, PT) are compiled and ensure timely payment of the same.
· To check and ensure that TDS deductions are complied as per government norms.
· To work closely with Finance team to communicate and ensure required fund availability, cheque payments for payroll processing.
· To resolve any discrepancies in payout and answer queries.
· To analyse data and recommend suggestions for accuracy in data.
· To collate data and generate MIS reports accurately as per unit requirements.
· To check and update on all employee life cycle related activities like confirming transfers, deputation, promotion, unauthorized absence and resignation.
· To check, update and facilitate employee retention in case of resignation.
· To address and provide support to employee grievances.
Internal Complaints Committee, Grievance handling, disciplinary Proceedings
· Effective grievance handling and manage disciplinary proceedings.
· To support in developing policies and guidelines.
· To liaise with hearings on acts of misconduct or proceedings when applicable.
· Address and handle grievances.
· To initiate and ensure a smooth exit process of the resigned employee.
· To recover all the assets from the resigned employee, and ensure proper hand over is done.
· To check that clearances are obtained from all the necessary departments in order for the employee to exit from the organization.
· Undertake the completion of exit interview and issue experience or relieving letters to the employees.
· To check and process gratuity and other settlements as part of F & F.
· Ensure that final settlement and relieving processes are completed as per Company policies.
· Coordinate deputation activities by facilitating proper showroom coordination.
· Coordinate with Store Heads and arrange staffs for special duty as per store requirements
· Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries and provide assistance.
· Ensure that HR activities assigned are performed as per the existing company HR policies and norms.
· Ensure active participation in HR initiatives to achieve organizational goals.
· Provide support to management and employees on HR related issues.
· Candidate must have 2-5 years experience in HR Operations including Payroll processing in ERP/HRMS platform
· Preference will be given to candidates coming from Retail Industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Food allowance
- Day shift
- Quarterly bonus