New job HR Executive in Bihar
Company : Hawk Aerospace Private Limited
Salary : ₹10,182 - ₹25,697 a month
Location : Bihar
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our Company's recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive Responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labour legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas/arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Walk-In
Pay: ₹10,182.00 - ₹25,697.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer