New job Hindi Teacher in Odisha
Company : Klorofeel School
Salary : ₹18,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Odisha
1. Qualification: Must be a graduate with at least 70% marks. Proficiency to teach through English Medium, knowledge of Computer Applications and experience of about five years of teaching in primary sections of schools of repute will be appreciated. Professionals in other industry, proficient in Hindi and willing to teach foundation Hindi to students in Grades 2 to 5, are also welcome.
2. Desirable: Training and experience in Montessori education practices, or exposure to Waldorf principles and practices, or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), or D.El.Ed., or Qualified in the Central/Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test.
2. Job Description: The Teacher of the primary section needs to have many of these attributes:
a. Ability to teach Hindi relevant to Primary School,
b. Ability to develop an environment of learning with fun for the children inside and outside classroom,
c. Command over English language and interpersonal communication skills,
d. Competency to develop and use interesting teaching materials, teaching-learning process, assessment methods and feedback systems in a fear-free environment,
e. Ability to actively engage parents and other stakeholders in the teaching-learning process,
f. Ability to meet the requirements of CBSE and state government norms,
g. Ability to use information and communication technology and other technologies for student learning, assessment, compliance and academic and non-academic administration, and
h. Capability to diagnose the problems in the school and proactively take steps to solve them.
3. Compensation: The school will provide compensation commensurate with the competence and experience of the person. Annual salary will be in the range of ₹1,80,000 to ₹4,00,000.
There will be Contributory PF and Group Medical Insurance for all fulltime faculty and staff. Klorofeel will provide professional, caring, and collaborative environment in school, and engaging environment outside school. Principals and teachers looking for an empowered work culture with freedom to innovate on child centric education, will find this a challenging and rewarding opportunity – with the option to shape the school in a manner constrained only by the purpose of long-term growth of the students. For deeper knowledge of our learning practices, please visit https://klorofeel.in/klorofeel/students-learning/
Application Deadline: 1/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Teaching: 5 years (Preferred)
- Making lesson plans: 4 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer