New job General Manager, Asst General Manager, Dy Manager, Asst Manager in Uttarakhand
General Manager, Asst General Manager, Dy Manager, Asst Manager
Company : IMPCL
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹1,20,000 a month
Location : Uttarakhand
INDIAN MEDICINES PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Mohan, Distt. Almora (Via Ramnagar), Uttarakhand - 244715
Advertjsement No. QQl/IMPCL-R/2021-22
Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) is a Mini Ratna, profit making
Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of AY USH,
Government of India. IMPCL is engaged in manufacturing & marketing of Ayurvedic & Unani
medicines. IMPCL has achieved Rs 164.33 Crore turnover in the Financial Year 2020-21 and
bound to achieve further growth on this record' turnover. We are slated towards business
development and diversification. During the Covid-19 pandemic the contributions of IMPCL is
acknowledged by the Govt. institutions across the country.
IMPCL invites applications for the following posts:
1. Name of Post General Manager (Plant)
2. Number of Post & Category 01 (UR)
3. Scale of Pay Rs. 90,000-2,40,000 (Industrial DA Pattern)
4. Level of Post E6
5. Minimum Essential Qualification MBA/B.Pharma/BAMS/BUMS/M.Sc/BE/
B.Tech or equivalent from recognized
University/Institution with minimum 60%
6. Experience 20 years' post qualification experience in
. the Executive cadre of
Pharma/A yurvedic/Unani medicines
manufacturing unit, out of which minimum
2 years should be in the immediate lower
7. AgeLimit 55 years
8. Job Profile The incumbent will be overall in-charge of
IMPCL's manufacturing facilities,
marketing and all other departments with
Head Quarter at Mohan and will report to
the Managing Director.
1. Name of Post Assistant General Manager (Marketing)
2. Number of Post & Category 01 (UR)
3. Scale of Pay Rs.70,000-2,00,000 (Industrial DA Pattern)
4. Level of Post E4
5. Minimum Essential Qualification • MBA/ PGDBM or equivalent with
Specialization in Marketing with 60%
marks. Preference will be given to
candidates with Graduation in Science. Or
P~s~-graduation in Pharmacy with
nurumum 60% marks.
6. Experience 17 year_s post qualification experience in the
Marketmg field · of
Pharma/A yurvedic/Unani medicines.
7. Age Limit 55 years
8. Job Profile The incumbent will be the head of
marketing set-up of the Company and
posted at corporate office at New Delhi.
1. Name of Post • Deputy Manager (Production)
2. Nwnber of Post & Category 02 (UR-1, OBC-1)
3. Scale of Pay Rs. 40,000-1,40,000 (Industrial DA Pattern)
4. Level of Post El
5. Minimwn Essential Qualification B. Pharma, B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from
recognized University/Institution with 60%
6. Experience 5 years post qualification experience in
Pharma/ Ayurvedic / Unani medicine
7. Age Limit 35 years. 3 years relaxation for OBC
8. · Job Profile The incwnbent will oversee/lead production
teams in Plant at Mohan and report to Head
1. Name of Post Assistant Manager (Production)
2. Nwnber of Post & Category 03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
3. Scale of Pay Rs. 30,000-1,20,000 (Industrial DA Pattern)
4. Level of Post EO
5. Minimwn Essential Qualification B. Pharma/ B. Pharma (Ayurved). from
Recognized University/Institution with 60%
6. Experience Freshers may apply. Candidates with
experience in Pharma/ Ayurvedic / Unani
medicine manufacturing unit will get
9. Age Limit 30 years. 3 years relaxation for OBC
1. IMPCL reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any
2. Computation of age will be as on 01.04.2021.
3. For applicants from Private Sector CTC of equivalent level in IMPCL will be considered to
determine the eligibility for the post.
4. Only Indian nationals need apply.
5. The relevant qualification should have been obtained from a recognized University/
6. Fresher can also apply for EO level posts.
7. Calculation of percentage of marks in the qualifying degree is as per respective
8. Selection of candidates for posts at Sl No 1 and 2 will be based on personal interviews.
9. Written teSt may b: conducted, if required, •to select candidates for posts at SI. No. 3
and 4 followed by mterview. Number of candidates to be called for interview will be
as per IMPCL's pol~cy. I! is essential to obtain minimum qualifying marks both in
wntten te~ as ~ell mte1:1ew separately. Merit list will be prepared on aggregate of
m~ks obtamed m the written test, if conducted and interview. Alternatively, selection
will be done based of Interview only.
10. If the numbers of candidates who apply for any posts and fulfill the prescribed criteria
are more, the criteria for short listing of candidates to be called for written test and/or
interview may be revised.
11. The posts at SI. No. 1, 3 and 4 are at Mohan while incumbent for post at SI no. 2 shall
be posted at Corporate Office, New Delhi.
12. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC will have to submit at the time of interview
caste certificate in the prescribed proforma from the designated authority.
13. Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent their services
rendered in IMPCL.
14. Mere eligibility of a candidate for any post does not entitle him/her to be called for
interview/written test. IMPCL reserves the right to further scrutinize the applications
to limit the number of candidates called as per DPE guidelines and Company's policy.
15. Candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after
recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is
not in conformity with the eligibility criteria. .
16. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness.
17. Applications from candidates employed in the Central/State Governments and Public
Sector Undertakings, will have to be forwarded through proper channel. However,
application not submitted through proper channel may be processed on the basis of
18. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per rules of
19. VERIFICATION OF CHARACTER AND ANTECEDENTS:
Appointment of any person in the service of the Company or his continuance in
service, shall be subject to his/her character, and antecedents being verified and found
satisfactory, in the prescribed manner.
20. RELAXATION FOR OBC CANDIDATES:
The upper age limit will be enhanced by 3 years for OBC candidates provided
application is made against reserved post.
21. Interested and eligible applicants may submit their applications in the prescribed
format, complete in all respect, with a set of photocopies of certificates in support of
their qualifications and experience etc. to the Corporate office at the following address:
Manager (HR & Admin), Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited,
Corp. Office: B-261, Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi-110020.
22. The last date for receipt of applications is 30th June, 2021, after which no
application will be entertained for the posts advertised.
Encl: Application Format Manager (HR & Admin)