New job Financial Control - Analyst in Karnataka
Financial Control - Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Ensure the accuracy and validity of line of business general ledger accounts, including adherence to the firmwide General Ledger Reconciliation & Substantiation (GLRS) standards
- Ensure adherence to P&L and Balance Sheet controls owned by Financial Control, including identifying and implementing opportunities for efficiency
- Analyze, communicate, and resolve material variances between the general ledger and upstream systems, as defined by line of business
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Excellent desktop/spreadsheet/database skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of securities and derivatives products
- Comfortable liaising with business and risk managers
- Able to build and maintain partnerships within the various product aligned businesses and across other corporate financial, treasury, and accounting groups
- Able to understand business drivers and requirements, and influence middle and front office partners to deliver solutions to business issues and problems
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to quickly understand workings of a complex processing system and general ledger systems across the infrastructure and their interrelationships and dependencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
- Able to critically challenge with the goal of identifying control issues
- Existing relationships and networks within the firm's IB community an advantage
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.