New job Financial Analyst in Maharashtra
Company : Credit Suisse
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Opportunity to further develop the Credit Suisse risk management solutions on investment product level – used bank wide in the context of investment suitability with focus on Asia. Act as subject matter-expert for financial instruments. You will be providing expert advice on risk modelling for market, credit and liquidity risk for single investment instruments. Responsibility for the daily operations of the Product Risk Classification (PRC) regarding calculation and publishing of PRCs, data quality management, ongoing automation of processes, resolution of IT related topics with help of technical team. Monitor and measure product data quality in day-to-day operations. Manage Business and IT projects in close collaboration with the team and internal partners (Asia and globally). Collaborate with investment product specialists, risk and data specialist in order to assure quality of the PRC ratings and the underlying data. Run analytics, special reports and presentations for different partners (e.g. Product Committee in Asia Pacific).
Your future colleagues
Investment Solutions & Products (IS&P) is part of Sustainability, Research & investment (SRI) function that supports various divisions in delivering innovative products, content and solutions to our wealth management, corporate and institutional clients. IS&P Investment Committee holds a single consistent and fully aligned House View which works as the bank’s official view on the global economy, financial markets, and investment strategy. The Product & Services team, in the role of a trusted advisor to Relationship managers and Investment Management portfolio managers develops and deploys best in class investment solutions and products. This endeavor drives us to deliver consistent and commendable investment performance over the long term which gives balanced investment opportunities to clients. These investment solutions are presented to private clients across SUB, IWM and APAC. IS&P also offers Estate advisory, inheritance planning, wealth planning and insurance solutions to Ultra High Net worth clients through its Trust Services
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking self-starter who can work on own initiative whilst also collaborate in an international environment. You deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards. You are a great teammate with profound analytical and problem solving skills.
- You hold a University degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Statistics/Engineering. Professional accreditations like CFA, FRM are an advantage.
- You have 5-7 years’ professional work experience ideally in the investment product context of a bank (e.g. Investment product/portfolio management, Mutual Funds, Alternative Investments, product control etc.)
- You should have outstanding knowledge across asset classes and product groups (e.g. Funds, Structured Products, Equity, Fixed Income etc.) for global wealth management products and underlying data processes.
- Solid knowledge of investment products related reference & market data; experience with external Market Data providers (Bloomberg, Morningstar, Datastream etc.)
- Familiarity with structuring the information & problems and communicating them to the technical teams. Good diagnostic skills of financial product’s data and IT platform root cause analysis.
- Be knowledgeable on Agile, HP ALM, SDLC and related ticketing platforms like JIRA.
- Affinity to work with IT tools, SQL, MS Office tools, databases and a strong sense of accuracy and quality.
- Eagerness to learn and good interpersonal skills
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.