New job Field Specialist in Rajasthan
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
Would you like to work on industry leading projects?
Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets?
Join our successful team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coil Tubing & Stimulation.
Partner with the best
As a Field Service Specialist, you’ll be enhancing technology, ensuring the reliability, maintenance, availability and safety of our products. You’ll take pride in validating the safety and operation of every piece of equipment. You will develop your skills through training and working with cutting-edge technology designed to improve oil recovery.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Coaching, developing and mentoring junior members of the team to share knowledge and up-skill your team
- Performing checks of equipment required for cementing, coiled tubing or enhancement jobs to ensure operational readiness
- Ensuring HSE requirements are followed and carrying out quality management by providing feedback on products in field or safe level of spare inventory
- Providing records of equipment and other materials to the customer representative at the rig/well site
- Coordinating and supervising activities of your team via assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have a related technical degree or equivalent or show demonstrable, professional work experience in similar industry
- Be able to show a good general knowledge of the oil & gas industry
- Be an effective team player and display good written and verbal communication skills
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- Be willing to gain industry experience and undergo any additional required training
- Be able to travel nationally and internationally to work with customers on-site
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
This role is a rotation based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.