New job FIELD OPERATOR IV in Rajasthan
FIELD OPERATOR IV
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
Field Operator IV
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation.
Partner with the best
As a Pressure Pumping Field Operator, you will be able to learn and develop your knowledge and gain valuable technical insight. You will be guided by an experienced team who will mentor you to understand wellsite problems and how to develop resolutions.
As a Field Operator - Pressure Pumping, you will be responsible for:
Performing pre-job duties, well-site operations&post-job duties at well-site and shop to ensure safety and successful completion
- Training and mentoring junior operators to help share knowledge and up-skill your team
- Overseeing your assigned unit to ensure effective planning, preparation and readiness
- Maintaining records and communications as required by District Manager
- observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or designated destination at scheduled time.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Industry experience and product line training
- Have knowledge of rig less operations, pressure control equipment, perforating operations and Coiled Tubing logging operations
- Have a good experience as a field operator in oil & Gas industry
- Have a previous experience with Baker Hughes (preferable)
- Have to Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Candidate must pass a fit for duty evaluation. Frequent travel is required and the position is rotational either: 8 weeks on / 3 weeks off. Rotational schedule can be irregular during times of high activity.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.