New job Field Coordinator in Bihar
Company : Foundation for Reproductive Health Services India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Bihar
Job Location- Saharsa (Bihar)
The incumbent is responsible as part of the workplace management team that supports in managing the projects at the field level. The role will entail supporting the reporting manager to plan & implement the program at the block & district levels. He will need to identify & strike up rapport & relationship with different type of motivators. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are the keys to become successful in this role.
1. Relationship Management
· Responsible for creating a list of area ASHA sisters, ANM, chemists, local administration officials, local health officials in the block & district of telemedicine site
· Strike & maintain relationship with above stakeholders
· Oversee arrangements of product delivery in a discreet and efficient way in his designated area
· Solving on ground problems in the periphery of site during project implementation
· Ensure appropriate display of signage and IEC materials, and information of referral hospital and referral transport information etc.
· Liaise between motivators & hub Nurse- cum-Counselor / RMP as per need.
2. Reporting & Documentation
· Preparation & submission of weekly client numbers and motivators activity & progress reports
· Ensure confidentiality of records of medical abortion under telemedicine model
· Prepare and update data bank viz. number of list of ANMs, ASHAs, chemists etc.
3. Emergency Management
· Arrange referral transport for complication cases and making sure that client reach safely at referral hospital.
· Coordinate with existing clinic staff for support & local guidance
4. Demand Generation and Liaison
· Develop relationship and maintain communication with block level government health officials, health workers, panchayat bodies, local haat/village market bodies.
· Liaison with ASHAs/ANMs/Health workers/chemists for mobilization of clients for medical abortion under telemedicine model and estimate the number of clients expected in advance.
· Ensure that MSI Reproductive Choices presence is visible among the community through participation in various district/ block level meetings (block and sector meetings) and forums.
· Implement/participate in various demand generation activities/events/special days.
· Supporting the reporting manager in carrying out demand generation activities, program documentation etc.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Graduate with 3 Years of work experience (particularly as field coordinator) in block & district level in development sector.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solving
· Coordination Skills
· Develop good understanding of MSI Reproductive Choices protocols
· Team Working Skills
Application Deadline: 10/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)