New job Environmental Analyst in Chhattisgarh
Company : EFI Global, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chhattisgarh
The 'Apply with SEEK option' will be utilized for International applicants, mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please use the 'Apply' option.
IF YOU CARE, THERE’S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick’s talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets—their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
EFI Global is a full-service engineering, fire investigation, environmental, health and safety, and specialty consulting services firm serving a variety of industries in both the public and private sectors. Over the last four decades, we have grown from a boutique firm specializing in handling insurance fraud and arson cases and providing expert witness testimony, into a recognized global leader in engineering failure analysis, origin-and-cause investigations, environmental consulting, laboratory testing and specialty consulting. Our forensic investigation, engineering and environmental services teams around the world share a dedication to expertise, quality and demonstrating to customers that caring counts®. Each of our more than 700 professional engineers, fire investigators, architects and scientists was selected for their technical proficiency, in-depth industry knowledge and commitment to professional integrity. Together, our diverse backgrounds and collective insights empower clients to make better-informed business decisions. EFI’s combination of global solutions and local expertise has earned the firm a reputation for delivering timely responses that consistently meet our clients’ expectations—anytime, anywhere. Click here to learn more about EFI Global.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide advanced professional guidance, consultation, and support to the specialists and experts in the Environmental/RPS Group. Acts as an internal consultant in the coordination and completion of projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mentors lower level staff in managing workload and performing daily functions.
- Provides leadership, consultation, and support to EFI Global staff and clients in the completion of environmental projects.
- Plans, develops, and delivers presentations to clients on various issues relating to the completion of projects.
- Participates in the planning and execution of project analysis and initiatives.
- Provides guidance and support to EFI Global staff in the development of plans, objectives, methods and processes for the completion of assigned projects.
- Provides coordination of interdisciplinary experts required to complete the analysis and findings in assigned projects.
- Deals directly with managers and technical staff in the management and resolution of complex environmental issues associated with assigned projects.
- Guides and assists in the development of materials for distribution to clients to better educate and inform them of progress in the completion of a project.
- Serves as a source of professional expertise for the organization on related environmental/RPS topics.
- Maintains and disseminates a current knowledge and understanding of relevant developments, trends, policies, and emerging issues within the environmental/RPS consulting community.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university preferred. Licenses as required.
Five (5) years of related and practical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of general terms, conditions, nomenclature, etc. associated with the Environmental Services industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven management/leadership skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to create and complete comprehensive, accurate and constructive written reports
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
- Travel as required
- Computer keyboarding
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel, squat or bend.
- Must be able to work outdoors in hot and/or cold weather conditions.
- Have the ability to climb, crawl, stoop, kneel, reaching/working overhead
- Must have continual use of manual dexterity
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.time.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace