New job E T Temporary in Delhi
E T Temporary
Company : World Bank Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
About the World Bank Group:
Established in 1944, the World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, the WBG works with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges.
ITS Vice Presidency Context:
Information and Technology Solutions (ITS) enables the WBG to achieve its mission of ending extreme poverty and promote shared prosperity in a sustainable way by delivering transformative information and technologies to its staff working in over 150 locations.
Our vision is to transform how the Bank Group accomplishes its mission through information and technology. In this fast-paced, ever-changing world, the formulation and implementation of the ITS strategy is an ongoing, iterative process of learning and adaptation developed through extensive consultations with business partners throughout the World Bank Group.
ITS shapes its strategy in response to changing business priorities and leverages new technologies to achieve three high-level business outcomes: business enablement, by providing Bank Group units with innovative digital tools and technologies to transform how they deliver value for their clients; empowerment & effectiveness, by ensuring that all Bank Group staff are connected, able to find information, and productive to accelerate the delivery of development solutions globally; and resilience, by equipping the Bank Group to provide risk-based cybersecurity and robust data protection for a global network and a growing cloud platform.
Implementation of the strategy is guided by three core principles. The first is to deliver solutions for business partners that are customer-centric, innovative, and transformative. The second is to provide the Bank Group with value for money with selective and standard technologies. The third principle is to excel at the basics by providing a high performing, robust, and resilient IT environment for the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the relevant team lead/manager, the ETT will work full time and perform tasks depending on their assignment/project. Roles assigned are described below:
- Work closely with Regional Cluster Quality Assurance team; he/she will gather data from multiple online systems, analyzes the information, and report data to aid in management decision-making.
- Under the direct supervision of the relevant team lead, he/she will assist team in audit and quality check of ServiceNow Tickets as per defined guidelines.
- Preparation and compilation of monthly and quarterly KPI reports.
- Extracting information/ statistics from Bank systems, dashboards and sharing information/ statistics with Regional Leads as and when required.
- Assist Regional Quality Management team in promoting use of Knowledge Base, adhere to ITIL guidelines and best practices.
- Help quality assurance team in preparation of score cards at various levels.
- Work closely with other staff within the unit to make a significant contribution to the overall achievement of the unit’s work program.
- Coordinate with Regional teams and communicate important updates with team members.
- Assist Regional Cluster Manager/Leads in collation of information and preparation of presentations for meetings/workshops.
The position is part of the ITSGC Smartech program that offers highly motivated college graduates an opportunity to be exposed to the ITS work program in general. Joining at an entry-level position allows the selected candidate to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience while improving skills in a diverse environment. Positions are available in various ITSGC units according to their business needs. The onboarding for the Smartech program is set for the month of September 2021.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer science/information technology/ Engineering/ Mathematics or Business with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience or Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Role Specific Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in IT customer service quality
- Understanding of ServiceNow tool and ticketing process
- Hands-on experience in creation of reports in Excel and working on PowerPoint presentations
Core Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent working knowledge of Office Applications- MS Excel and PowerPoint is a must have.
- Knowledge of ITIL is preferred
- Understanding of Data Analytics / Passion to work with Data Set.
- Technology Savvy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- High level of proficiency in English, written and verbal.
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years. If an ET appointment ends before a full year, it is considered as a full year toward the lifetime maximum. Former and current ET staff who have completed all or any portion of their second-year ET appointment are not eligible for future ET appointments.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.