New job E-Commerce Manager in West Bengal
Company : BHAVYAA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
Brads International Private Limited is the parent company of Brads coin. It is the one-stop investment platform that combines the modern and digitized method of E-Commerce solutions with an array of crypto investment opportunities. We are looking for an E-commerce Manager on an urgent basis.
Required Experience: - 3-8years
Job Location: - Minto Park, Kolkata
Job Requirements: -
- Should manage daily E-commerce operations of the business in coordination with order fulfillment, Packaging, Shipping Teams for smooth functioning.
- Should possess good knowledge of creating, managing product listings and campaigns.
- Should handle customer services- Seller accounts, etc.
- Knowledge about digital marketing strategies would be an added advantage.
- Should also proactively analyze and manage inventory.
- Should be able to research about the competitors in the market and keeping an effective product pricing.
- Negotiate and liaise with the manufacturers, suppliers, retailers as well as with the consumers
- Keep track of quantity, quality, delivery times, stock levels, efficiency and incurred transportation cost.
- Setting up infrastructure and Team to handle First Mile/Middle Mile & Last Mile
- Ensure follow up processes and parameters for Ecommerce service Level
- Ensure Shipments Closures with TAT
- ENSURE improvement on First attempt Delivery and First Attempt with TAT
- To efficiently manage all E-Commerce operational activities of the Region in order to maintain the set service parameters to achieve customer satisfaction through a standardized Operations process at optimum Cost.
- Control and monitor on-time process at the processing centers
- Ensure improvements of DELIVERY TAT / 3 days Delivery Strike Rate, Reduction of RTO, TAT of RTO management, COD Management as per SOP
- Cross-functional Support in Operations and across functions
- Vendor Management: Identify requirement area, appoint and develop vendors (Vehicles/Outsourced PUD Team and Delivery Agents), negotiate and agree to the contractual commercial terms & conditions for Operations in order to manage the Contracts
- Leading the Operation projects and roll-out
Interested candidates should send their CV in the email or can call at 7439512630.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer