New job Director FP&A in Tamil Nadu
Company : Williams Leatag
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Williams Lea is the leading global provider of skilled, technology-enabled, business-critical support services, enabling clients to maximise fee earning potential and improve critical workflow. Long-term trusted relationships with blue-chip clients across investment banks, law firms and professional services firms. These relationships foster cross-selling opportunities and business expansion through up-selling of value added services. Williams Lea employees provide services at client sites, from centralized Williams Lea on shore facilities, and through low cost company offshore locations. Global revenue is in the area of $400M annually. Williams Lea is owned by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors. The business was acquired in December 2017 as part of Williams Lea Tag. Williams Lea is now being carved out as a separate business, requiring the establishment of stand-alone Finance and other functional overhead organizations.
Number of reports:
- 2 - FP&A SG&A Business Partner and Operations Business Partner
- Matrix management across Business Partnering, Controlling and Expertise functions (Tax, Treasury) globally
Set in a global, multi-currency environment, the Director of FP&A fulfils a strategic and tactical capability to provide robust, consistent and insightful data analytics to enable effective business partnering to drive profitable customer growth across the 3 core regions of US, EMEA and APAC.
The role is key to ensure that reported group results reflect a true picture of the business and the business has a robust forecasting and performance management framework. It will assist the CFO and the VP of FP&A to provide timely financial management reporting and analysis to the WL ExCo and WL Board.
The role will support the VP FP&A in building a robust group annual budget process and lead the coordination of an effective dynamic forecasting and performance management process which consolidates the inputs from the William Lee global business units and adds further insights to these results for the CFO, Exco and Board to ensure delivery of Williams Lea’s strategy.
The role will manage offshore FP&A resources in India to enable centralisation of the regional FP&A teams into a global FP&A capability, delivering significantly more cost effective, consistent and effective FP&A capability across the group in accordance with the new operating model for the global finance function.
The role will be responsible to organise and control the process for internal monthly results reporting and analysis, forecasting and budgeting as well as support the VP of FP&A in the long term strategic planning for the business.
The role will be expected to work closely with the WL customer facing finance business partner teams and to provide business partnering/performance management support to all operational functions and drive customer profitability
The successful candidate will need to develop a full understanding of the underlying performance of the global business, particularly in the areas of customer profitability through customer portfolio analysis and robust cost-to-serve analysis including recommendations of actions to drive up profitability and efficiencies and utilising dynamic reporting tools (Adaptive Insights) to communicate this performance to the business in an insightful way.
- Accountable for producing global monthly reporting packs under the direction of the VP FP&A that clearly articulates business performance, key metrics and analytics that informs decision making
- Accountable for implementing an FP&A framework that drives performance management best practice, collaborating with all key business and operational stakeholders and Executive management across Regions and Group
- Accountable for building and managing an offshore FP&A analyst team to drive robust, insightful and timely reporting and analysis that aligns with the FP&A framework
- Accountable for providing business partnering/performance management support to Williams Lea operational functions
- Active engagement, in coordination with the VP FP&A, with Williams Lea leadership for consolidation of regional and functional results into global reporting requirements
- Active engagement and change management to align the business behind change initiatives to drive profitable growth.
- Active engagement to facilitate the evolving shape of the business through robust overheads cost analysis to facilitate tactical and strategic changes to drive efficiencies and profitable growth.
- Responsible for supporting the VP FP&A in preparing Business Review Meeting presentations and ad hoc reporting requests
- Liaising with regional teams across Williams Lea Overheads team to understand & articulate key trends, risks and opportunities in the monthly reporting and forecasting process
- Coordinating the global budgeting and forecasting process in support to Group CFO, in liaison with TAG and Williams Lea finance leadership
- Other ad hoc strategic and tactical requests for Global CFO and TAG Exco and Board
- Line management responsibility for a team of 2 responsible for FP&A analysts
- Experienced Finance professional, with a strong grasp of financial management, business partnering and performance management with relevant accounting qualifications (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or similar)
- Proven experience in a similar Reporting and FP&A role within a in large multinational with regional and group functions and outsourced BPO service
- Significant analysis experience, attention to detail and focus on adding value to reported data
- Strong planning & organisational skills and effective under pressure, able to consistently deliver to tight deadlines
- Questioning and challenging mind with creative and innovative approach to analysis, metrics and KPIs with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to summarise and bring clarity to reported data in a fast past and dynamic environment
- Experience working in ERP systems environments (e.g. Workday or SAP or similar) and performance reporting systems (e.g. Adaptive Insights or similar)
- Solid accounting knowledge in P&L, balance sheet and cashflow management
- Effective communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate clearly with senior finance staff both internally and with our parent company
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business functions and influence senior management/directors and wider stakeholders
- Highly commercial with strong analytical, modelling and problem-solving capabilities enabled by advanced Microsoft Office programs (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)