New job Digital Marketing Manager in West Bengal
Digital Marketing Manager
Company : Durakart Marketing Pvt Ltd | Beawara.com
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
Company: Durakart Marketing Private Limited | Be Awara
Designation: Digital Marketing Manager
Office Location: South Kolkata
Be Awara is a fashion and lifestyle brand started in 2016. It sells apparel for Men, Women & Kids through its online e-commerce website www.beawara.com and other online marketplaces.
Be Awara is looking for candidates to head the Digital Marketing team and manage the portfolio for the paid marketing performance of the firm thorough various social media adverts.
What ‘Be Awara’ Can Offer You
1.Opportunity to be part of a fun, fast-growing startup with constant challenges.
2.Work with a team with people from creative, diverse backgrounds & skill sets and be a part of our dynamic growth story.
1. Manage the Facebook and Google Ads campaigns, optimize, conduct analysis and delivery ROI on the same (looking for someone with a good track record of working on performance marketing campaigns)
2. Manage and review daily account responsibilities associated with Facebook ads and Google AdWords platform.
3. Generate weekly, monthly reports and key reporting tools for all ads.
4. Research and come up with new creative and copy strategies for targeting which help us.
5. CPC, CTR, ROAS and all other metrics should be part of your daily life in your last job.
6. Use web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools to analyze data, identify trends and insights into the performance of the adverts to positively impact related KPI’s
7. Keep up with the industry trends and product updates in the Social Advertising space and bring in industry best practices in day-to-day operations
Values and Mindsets
- Good understanding of consumer behavior in lifestyle, retail and fashion industry.
- Ability to communicate well & passion for internet marketing
- Should be able to multi-task, work on deadlines and think on one’s feet.
- Comfortable operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in Paid Ads (Performance Marketing)
- Experience with website analysis and using a variety of analytical tools including
- Good track record of delivering experience ROAS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer