New job Design Engineer– Drainage in Haryana
Design Engineer– Drainage
Company : Rambøll
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Are you passionate about Engineering/Transport/Highway and do you want to be part of a large international consulting firm that is constantly developing where you will help organize your own tasks? Ramboll is looking for a technically ambitious and skilled Design Engineer - Drainage for our Gurugram location.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision. Preference will be given to candidates passed out from IITs/ premier engineering colleges.
The Design Engineer shall work with Project Manager and other team members and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings.
Key Job Areas
As a member of the Drainage team, the design engineer shall be responsible for carrying out Detailed Engineering/Tender Engineering and preparation of design notes/drawings for various projects undertaken by the organisation ensuring timely and quality delivery.
Required Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/M. Tech degree from repute institute would be desirable
- Should have more than 2 years of experience in drainage design drainage design of highways/airports/railway/cities and hydrology/ protection work design of bridges.
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of drainage designs for road, airport and rail environment,
- Experience in using any of the drainage design software ( Civil 3D, StormCAD, SewerGEMS ) is desirable.
- Should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD and preparing drawings in accordance with internationally recognized standard formats,
- In addition to technical / functional acumen, he should have good communication skills
- Should be a team player and should coordinate within the team for timely delivery of project
- Professional English language skills (written and verbal).
- Engineering skills with analytical approach
- Work as a team member with good interpersonal skills
- Structured working style with result-oriented approach
- Should be able to build and maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent in English skills oral and written is very important and a requirement
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in the development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,200 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors and municipalities alike.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘apply’ below. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.