New job Data Breach Reviewer in Haryana
Data Breach Reviewer
Company : Elevate Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review high volumes of documents for PII and PHI with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain updated entity associations within the review platform.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- 1-3 years of prior experience with data breach review.
- Freshers may also apply
- Prior experience with remote work will be an added advantage
- Experience with Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Skills for Success
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Graduate from any discipline
- LL.B and LL.M. is a plus
- You should be ready to use your personal computer which has the capability to connect to our Virtual Private Network
- Should have strong internet connectivity
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company's legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 - Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.