New job Cybersecurity - CTC Service Desk - Exception Processing Team in Telangana
Cybersecurity - CTC Service Desk - Exception Processing Team
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you, with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every asset safe and secure. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
The CTC Service Desk Exception Processing Team are responsible for the risk approval review of in-scope firmwide cyber controls to support the CTCs core business principles of enabling seamless controls whilst protecting the Bank.
The team communicates directly with our customers using varying request tools and handles the cyber control requests within agreed SLA limits and to the highest audit compliant standards.
The candidate will form part of a Global Team responsible for providing support, risk approval, cyber control guidance and communication 24/5 in a consistent manner, with customer service excellence at the core of everything that they do.
Working in shifts as part of a Global Team to resolve cyber control requests for firmwide employees providing risk approval, sound judgmental reasoning and to escalate when required to the correct CTC roles.
- Strong operational focus with customer service a priority along with ticket trend monitoring for problem analysis/identification to drive mitigation efforts and to minimize exposure of long-term issues.
- Governance and adherence to all Cyber and Technology control aspects within the environment.
- Develop and deliver a strategic support model in line with our technology partners. Also providing toolset enhancement requirements and process innovation to maximize efficiency.
- Actively engage stakeholders in CTC to build strong relationships with key customers.
- To foster a culture of Trust, Teamwork and Consistency within the wider team with transparency of communication and a constant audit compliant mindset.
- Leverage on Data Analytics (DA) to enhance end-users' experience with automation, towards customer orientation.
- This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence.
- Strong organisational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment (time management and attention to detail).
- Strong Teamwork skills and the ability to foster a culture of trust and consistency working in shifts for regional based coverage.
- Oral and written communication - ability to effectively interface with customers and other CTC partners.
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker with the ability to take ownership.
- MS Office skills.
Knowledge required (preferred but not essential)
- Experienced with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Data Loss Prevention and any data exfiltration control experience.
- Request system and Trouble Ticketing process flow (RSAM, EURC, ServiceNow).
- Cybersecurity controls industry knowledge.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.