New job Customer care Engineer in West Bengal
Customer care Engineer
Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
About the company
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com .
Introduction to the Division /Function
Environmental and Process Monitoring Team is part of CAD Team of Thermo Fisher Scientific. Thermo Scientific Environmental division provides products and service solutions for Ambient air quality analysis and continuous Emissions and Source Gas Monitoring systems that meets Indian government regulations & industrial safety standards. Some popular air quality analysis products are PM10, PM2.5, CO, NOX, SO2, O3 Analyzers and other.
EPM also provide wide range of analyzers and their services for process monitoring system as well. Some popular process monitoring products are SOLA II, Mas Spec, Flow Computer, Gas and Liquid Density meters and others.
Role Description/Position Summary
This position is responsible for service revenue boking and business development for east and north east region. They are also responsible maintaining the key performance indicator like CAS, DT,RT , DTR, Utilization, etc..
- This position will be a part of EPM service team. This position is also expected for the business development opportunities which includes finalization of service contract, spares, revamping, reinstallation, upgrades or any other kind of ADHOC services.
- Attend all Breakdown calls and closure within the assigned service parameters of response time by proper utilization of time to achieve customers satisfaction. Travelling is key requirement for this position so there should not be any hesitant to travel.
- Have complete ownership of the service delivery process for the assigned customer base.
- Providing timely support for the Preventive maintenance to the assigned set of customers. (primary and Secondary) by keeping the data of P.Ms for assigned customer base to justify AMC charges.
- Achievement of financial objectives as assigned and completion of the cycle of order process.
- Achieve the assigned spares and Service revenue targets.
- Keeping track of ensuring payment collections for the transactions done for the assigned customer base.
- Timely completion of all the service reports, weekly reports, expense statements and any
- other data which is asked from time to time through Mobility Portal and emails to ensure communication flow.
Follow guidelines on attendance, leaves, mobile policies, travel policies, and other policies to achieve proper discipline of operations
Meet the Service KPIs like RT (Response Time), DTR (Days to Repair), DT (Down Time), FTFR (First Time Fix Rate)
- Fulfill the ISO audit compliance.
- Attend all the call within the team and division.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Requirement:
- Minimum 6-9 years' of service experience in Analyzer field. Service Experience in different kind of gas and dust analyzer used in environment monitoring and process monitoring are preferred. Working experience in PLC and Data Accusation System Software are also preferred.
- Willingness to travel 75%-100% of time.
- Willingness to stay at site more than 15 days in a month (if required)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.