New job Credit Analyst 1 in Telangana
Credit Analyst 1
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The role involves performing underwriting activities to support lifecycle of Portfolio Monitoring, New Money, Renewals / modification and any administrative for Commercial loans (including real estate asset class). This includes performing periodic reviews, reviewing customer financial, compliance and collateral information, performing credit and financial analysis for the relationship
Responsibility includes, but not limited to:
- Evaluate financial performance of companies / borrower / guarantor / commercial real estate asset class based on a variety of factors including past and current performance, management projections and market changes over the time period.
- This would include review of various financial statements, such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, and statement of changes in equity.
- Perform market research using various third party applications and compare performance of borrowing entity against market data to draw conclusion of overall performance.
- Determine appropriate risk rating, both qualitative and quantitative based on performance during the review time period and compare it against bank's credit guidelines.
- Document and synthesize findings based on above mentioned reviews into a credit report which would be for presented to lending officers and / or approval committees.
- Understand the feedback received from the reviewers and implement the same in their day to day work.
Market Skills and Certifications
- MBA (Finance /Banking), Cost and Management Accountancy, Chartered Accountancy or post- graduation in Economics.
- Upto 2 years' of overall commercial credit experience across diversified asset class (includes corporate entities and real estate asset class)
- Good knowledge on financial statements for various industries with ability to ascertain trends, ratios and call out key risks when compared to benchmarks (historical and industry performance).
- Working knowledge of Discounted Cash Flow, Comparable Company, and Precedent Transaction analysis. Working experience with Moody's Risk Analytics would be a plus.
- Should be aware of key factors which helps in assessing credit worthiness of borrower
- Excellent communication skills, with special focus on business writing skills for credit reports.
- Ability to read, comprehend and synthesize data regarding borrower performance / market related information from multiple sources into one prescribed template.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.