New job CORP_Human Resources_Generic_Global_JPMC in Maharashtra
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
- Assist with detailed planning on agreed strategies, perform analysis/feasibility on requirements in partnership with technology
- Ensure accurate understanding between technical and business teams
- Multi tasking on leading enhancements and testing/other BAU activities
- Drive meetings Agendas and ensure all tasks are brought to closure
- Perform analysis on large volume of data and compare for accuracy and completeness
- Provide data dump, login ids to functional and technology partners for test purposes
- Preparing project & communication plans, status reports, etc
- Partner with cross functional team to design process flows, hand offs and identify control gaps
- Think through data reconciliation requirements and determine control reports
- Prepare test scripts, test scenarios and test data for accuracy
- Ensure all system applications and cross functional teams are in sync for testing activities
- Adherence to the Testing policy (conduct Positive and Negative testing) for System, Integration and UAT phases and record appropriately in Application Lifecycle Management
- Gather complete understanding of all defects/issues raised ensuring the same is detailed and assigned promptly to the appropriate team for resolution
- Execute data integrity checks during testing cycles
- Prepare presentation on any process change documents
- Guide, coach and train junior staff to perform required tasks
- Work closely with Project Manager to cascade testing status, highlight change management impacts, team progress statusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.