New job CORP_Global Finance and Business Management_Generic_Global_JPMC in Karnataka
CORP_Global Finance and Business Management_Generic_Global_JPMC
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Execute price verification/benchmark process including the calculation of fair value adjustments
- Assist with various VCG established practices and control initiatives as well as perform necessary work relating to management reporting, regulatory mandates and consistency within the broader VCG framework
- Partner with various functional groups on valuation related issues and develop/implement appropriate measures with the goal of ensuring fair value
- Enhance existing control framework including reviewing independent pricing processes, assessing potential coverage developments and implementing new tools to enhance control efficiency
- Other value-added projects related to Business, Risk, and Finance initiatives
- Undergraduate degree with finance and economics major preferred
- Graduate degree with finance, economics, mathematics, engineering a plus
- Ability to understand complex products, and analyze transaction and process flows
- Work experience in financial industry a plus
- Understanding of valuation concepts as they pertain to financial products and derivatives, basic accounting knowledge
- Analytical and quantitative aptitude. Candidates with quantitative backgrounds preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, automation and database skills a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.