New job Control Officer in Telangana
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The I&P Control team provides support to the Business Group (BG) and Enterprise Functions (EF) Control teams for various Control activities aligned to the Control pillars, and provides a horizontal Control view across I&P. In addition, the team provides Control coverage for the I&P legal entities and administers the apex Control Council for I&P (IPCC)
About the Role
This is an Individual Contributor role related to Governance that supports the following activities:
Assist Secretary of I&P Control Leadership Council (CLC) and I&P Control Committee (IPCC) in organizing meetings, circulating agenda, managing Council meeting proceedings with minutes, following up on action items and escalations.
Organize Supervisory meetings with the US Regulators, in collaboration with Regulatory Relations Team. This includes organizing meetings, collating meeting materials and reviewing them for relevance, consistency and branding requirements.
Assist in organizing Council & Committee meetings, preparing agenda items, collating meeting material, minutes of meetings, follow-up on action items, escalations and adhering to ad-hoc requests.
Engage and follow-up with I&P Business / Control Leaders & delegates for status of action items agreed in the Council meetings, information, meeting material understanding of risk and control matters, etc. Timely escalate in case of delays or non-availability of required information.
Analyzes risk and control related information received from I&P Control teams. Review the information received for consistency and completeness across Line of Businesses and Enterprise Functions.
Prepare adhoc reports to ensure contents included in the report are relevant, precise and concise for Council members and I&P Leadership to understand and comprehend.
Analyze information and identify opportunities for providing value-added information to stakeholders, including enhancing the quality of information, graphical representations, etc.
Coordinate with the coordinators of other committees / councils including I&P BG/EF Control Councils, I&P Operating Committee, Operations Risk and Control Sub-Committee and other Council / Committees.
Undertake initiatives and coordinate with I&P Control team, Business Groups / Enterprise Functions to provide support for Control programs.
Supports other team members within I&P Control
Market Skills and Certifications
- Professional experience of 8+ years in Risk & Control Management.
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Certification in Risk Management.
- Proficient in understanding information and preparation of power point presentations, word documents and excel analytics.
- Proficient in business writing skills including drafting email correspondences, agenda items, minutes of meetings and report writing.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders including Control Leaders / delegates and other stakeholders.
- Proven ability in exercising independent judgment and applying prudent risk mitigation principles
- Demonstrate collaboration, strong negotiation, communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Takes initiative to gets things done on their own; ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Broad understanding of businesses of Business Groups and Enterprise Functions within WFIP and their vertical alignment to the Enterprise.
- Good understanding of Risk Management Framework, Enterprise policies and procedures related to Risk & Controls.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.