New job Control Officer in Karnataka
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Use of this job is restricted to Control Executive groups with Front Line Risk Management. The Business Risk and Control team is responsible for partnering with the relevant business group to identify, assess, manage and mitigate current and emerging risk exposures associated with their activities and operations. Monitors, measures, evaluates, and reports on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group and enterprise function. Consults and provides guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of complex business-specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk. Consults and supports interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs as the front line liaison to Independent Risk Management leaders for moderate to high risk and complexity enterprise risk programs. Provides a high level of risk management acumen to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes and controls that mitigate risks and address regulatory requirements. Develops and implements risk monitoring and risk reporting processes and controls. Monitors and reports on its risk concentration, current and emerging risk, and risk appetite. Aggregates, evaluates, reports on results and escalates where necessary. Designs and executes control effectiveness assurance program for Front Line-owned controls. Leads implementation of initiatives with moderate to high risk. Collaborates internally with business regarding risk management of business-specific risk programs. May interface with Audit, Legal, external agencies, and regulatory bodies regarding risk management of business-specific risk programs. May lead project/virtual teams and may mentor but does not manage other team members.
This position is part of the Corporate Risk (CR) Control Organization and will play a significant role in supporting RCSA Program for CR Control Organization. This function have processes that impact Wells Fargo's business groups. The CR Control Executive Team provides Frontline Risk support for all Corporate Risk groups' business teams.
About the role
This is a Senior Individual Contributor role supporting Corporate Risk Controls group. The individual will be responsible for leading and delivering on the RCSA program (End-End Execution of RAU's) requirements from I&P.
The primary role of the Control Officer will be to support the RCSA Program for Corporate Risk Organization. Candidate should possess strong background in RCSA program or Operational Risk Management and the ability to work across a large, complex and highly matrixed organization will be critical. As the Controls organization, we are responsible for the identification and assessment of a strong control environment that leads to early identification and sustainable mitigation of operational risk.
- Implementing sustainable RCSA for Corporate Risk—the foundational element of the enterprise risk management framework—based on our end-to-end understanding of the business process, inherent risks, and the controls to mitigate them.
- Lead and Execute end-end RCSA scope of work (From Data support – RCSA workshop (Execution) – SHRP entry) and related requirements/activities
- Demonstrate thorough functional understanding as a subject matter expert
- Ability to deliver training sessions / control awareness programs to internal teams and business groups
- Demonstrate collaborative efforts and strong partnership with stakeholders and internal teams
- Drive continuous improvement & transformation initiatives to enable new opportunities for process efficiencies.
- Review and provide guidance and feedback to help teams identify, define risks and controls, potential gaps in controls, monitoring activities and prioritize proposed risk mitigation
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of minimum 6+ years in RCSA program or Operational Risk domain.
- Strong knowledge of the Operational Risk Framework and disciplines primarily in the Banking industry and its related operations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner. Ability to produce high-quality reports and documentation
- Strong time management skills and the demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must have demonstrated strong technical writing skills including the proven ability to clearly document activities, processes, Risk, Control and other results
- Experience with developing and creating documentation for support and training activities
- Critical thinking and Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong comprehension/ability to learn technology tools, communication & analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS-Visio.
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Documentation skills
- Minimum of 10-12 years of overall experience with a minimum of 6+ years in the RCSA program, Operational Risk Management, Risk Assessment etc.,
- Experience in Banking or Multinational Financial Institution.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Professional Risk Certifications if any.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.