New job Consultant - Delivery in Maharashtra
Consultant - Delivery
Company : Worldline
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
- 6 to 10 years relevant experience on C++.
- C++ OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Templates, Pre Processor directives, Exception Handling etc.…)
- Sound knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton, Visitor and Decorators.
- Knowledge of STL, String Operations and Boost libraries.
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps, Stacks and queues.
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings, Pointer references, virtual functions.
- Database DML/DDL,
- Database Advance –Procedure,
- Index, cursors, SP etc.
- Unix Commands
- Shell Scripting;
- Make files,
- GDB debugger etc.
- Scaled Agile experience will be more preferred.
- Agile Awareness
- Payments domain Experience.
- CI (Continuous Integration), Jenkins
- Should possess very good communication skills
- Should possess very good Inter personnel skills
- Should possess very good analytical skills
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.