New job Compliance Surveillance Analyst in Telangana
Compliance Surveillance Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The Firm's Global Compliance Surveillance team is hiring experienced Trade Surveillance analysts. Key responsibilities and qualifications for available roles include:
- Reviewing trade surveillance alerts and conducting analysis of trading and market activity for asset class and programs such as equities, information barriers, Fixed income and Asset management.
- Working with business and compliance stakeholders to identify potential market misconduct and technical rule violations and disposition accordingly, include through interaction with regional Surveillance teams
- Conducting ad hoc and non-alert based reviews for potential violations of laws, rules and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior trade surveillance experience
- Product experience with exchange traded products (including equities, futures) and/or information barriers, Asset management
- An understanding of markets and potentially manipulative behavior and a demonstrated ability to conduct reviews relating to regional rules and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SMARTS or similar trade surveillance systems is a plus
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.