New job Company Secretary in Maharashtra
Company : Credit Wise Capital Pvt. LTD.
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
All the activities listed below will be for the Credit Wise Capital as applicable:
1. Ensure that the company's corporate documents are in compliance with existing legislation and overall corporate strategy.
2. Negotiate shareholder agreements and manage shareholders of the CWC.
3. Manage all legal structuring for new companies being incubated by the company
4. Evaluate structures for transactions, M&A, investments - recommending appropriate options to the companies’ leadership team
5. Draft, review and finalize beneficial legal agreements and contracts with all parties and contract management
6. Facilitate business strategies development and support the leadership team in corporate development activities such as arranging strategic alliances, securing corporate financing, divesting of assets or divisions, and management of intellectual property.
7. Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, monitor new government decisions and laws which impact the company and advise the Board of impact and opportunities
8. Manage all other day to day legal affairs of the company.
9. Employ and coordinate with external specialised legal services for legal advice, where required.
10. Maintain corporate and secretarial records of the Company and assist in holding Board Minutes, preparation of Board Resolutions and filing of various forms and compliances with the ROC.
11. Manage the internal legal and compliance team.
1. Company Secretary, ICSI India
2. LLB Graduate Experience
Minimum 2 years of experience as CS + LLB.
NBFC experience Preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Current CTC?
- Notice Period
- NBFC: 2 years (Required)