New job Community Manager in Karnataka
Company : Buildwealth Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Karnataka
- Managing communities across Whatsapp, Facebook, and other channels on a daily basis and maintaining a high engagement rate.
- Planning and executing ideas to grow the partner community organically by coordinating with various teams.
- Actively engage in content creation by coordinating with various teams, maintain the content calendar and distribute the content across communities.
- Organize and manage events on Facebook community groups to boost engagement and awareness,
- Regularly monitor and respond to all the partner queries over chat and directing them to the concerned team if required.
- Manage and grow Wealthy's YouTube channel. Upload and optimize training, masterclass videos and distribute them to communities.
- Coordinating with the respective team and making sure that webinars, training, masterclass, and other Meetings happen smoothly.
- Collecting feedback from the Masterclass and Training attendee and sharing it with the content team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer