New job CMA/SAA Specialist in Haryana
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
Fidelity Solutions & Multi-Asset is a global team with assets under management on behalf of retail and institutional clients. The team manages investment strategies across various franchises, including Income, Volatility Managed, Absolute & Total Return, and Risk Rated & Open Architecture, designed to deliver specific outcomes for clients across market cycles. Portfolio Managers at Fidelity Solutions & Multi-Asset draw on an extensive toolkit for delivering investment objectives, including a large and well-resourced investment research team (comprising Tactical Allocation Research, Manager Research and Quantitative Research), as well as a dedicated Risk & Analytics team and implementation specialists. These resources support investment decision-making across various portfolio construction disciplines, including tactical asset allocation, strategy selection and risk management.
The Investment Research Support department is based out of two locations - Gurgaon, India and Dalian, China and provides support to FIL's Equity, Fixed Income, and Solutions & Multi-Asset (S&MA) investment teams. Fundamental research support to Equity and FI teams involves building financial models, maintaining industry databases and conducting Industry and company analysis to support all FIL Equity and Credit analysts and select Portfolio Managers. This allows analyst teams to cover a higher number of stocks/credits, respond faster to corporate developments, dig deeper into investment issues, and manage coverage gaps. Additionally, the team has Data intelligence capabilities that have allowed FIL Research to build proprietary data series, add analysis layer over Research IT tools and do custom quant work for analysts and PMs. The team is also looked upon as a talent nursery for sourcing future Fidelity Analysts.
Support to the Solutions & Multi-Asset (S&MA) franchise spans all its verticals, namely Macro research, Tactical/Strategic Asset Allocation, Manager Research and Quantitative Research. Support functions primarily focus on building efficiencies and scale through automation, ensuring high levels of data quality, quantitative model development and maintenance, monitoring new investment opportunities and emerging risks across asset classes and geographies, tracking key macro-economic and policy shifts and analyzing their investment implications, etc.
Purpose of your role:
Help strenghten our CMA (Capital Market Assumptions) and SAA (Strategic Asset Allocation) machinery by improving the analytical foundations of the modelling architecture and design/shape of SAA output, first to bring to industry standard and then surpass it in a differentiated manner.
- Help lead the automation and digitalisation of the work-flow in conjunction with external provider(s)
- Help build and maintain suite of our CMA models with focus on back testing, model formulation and associated documentation
- Be a critical member of the Global macro and SAA group by enabling connectivity across the various sub-functions
- Building and running SAAs based on macro and CMA input
- Putting together presentations and other materials to disseminate the team’s views
Experience and Qualifications:
- Masters in a quantitative field (ex. Engineering, Maths, Stats, etc)
- 3-6 years of post qualification experience within sell or buy-side
- Strong quantitative skills, preferably with focus on asset market return modelling
- Strong understanding of data and modelling requirements
- Programming or automating experience, e.g. Python
- Understanding of macro and statistical drivers of asset market returns across different horizons (5, 10, 20+)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a diverse team as an integrated team member
- Strong analytical skills with balance between pragmatism and academic purity
- Very high energy level; a self-starter.
- Enthusiastic about the challenges of solving client investment needs and usage of digital technology to improve client experience and outcomes
- Prior experience of building quant investment solutions a big positiv
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/