New job Chief Power Supply & Traction Expert in Madhya Pradesh
Chief Power Supply & Traction Expert
Company : Deutsche Bahn AG
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment, and help shape the world of the future.
For our project Bhopal & Indore metro project in India, we are looking for a Chief Traction & Power Supply Expert
- Review of planning and design parameters for 750V DC Third rail traction system stipulated in DPR
- Develop supplementary details
- Define the scope of work for detail design and traction and power system
- Review of detailed design work including simulation carried out by DDC as applicable
- Provide inputs for traction and the power supply system and management of contact
- Overall management for successful erection, testing, and commissioning of traction and power supply system.
Graduation in Electrical Engineering
- Total Experience of 5 years in Metro projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team management skills
- High standard of ethical conduct
- Your health and safety is our concern. We cover your private health insurance and our international security support provides you all relevant information for a safe living.
- To ensure a smooth and successfull start on site we assist you with relocation and immigration.
- We offer attractive allowances according to your personal situation, the project and country specifics.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bei bevorzugt berücksichtigt.