New job Capabilities & Insights Analyst - McKinsey Global Institute in Haryana
Capabilities & Insights Analyst - McKinsey Global Institute
Company : McKinsey & Company
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
- Degree in economics; advanced degree in statistics/engineering or MBA from tier-1 college
- 1-5 years of experience in the field of analytics and econometrics
- Experience in advanced analytics like model design, platform selection and requisite coding skills
- Proficiency in advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Alteryx, Tableau, R
- Ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Team player with strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Who You'll Work With
You will join the McKinsey Global Institute team at our Gurugram office.
McKinsey & Company established the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI) in 1990 as its independent, internal economics research arm. Its mission is two-fold: to achieve breakthrough microeconomic understanding of the most important global macroeconomic issues today, and to generate insights that materially impact the decisions of both corporate leaders and policymakers.
One of the McKinsey Global Institute team's core research theme is around the impact of Automation on the workforce. This research has produced a suite of widely cited in-depth reports analyzing automation trends and the expected impact of these trends on a wide range of economic outcomes for both the private and public sector. This team has developed several proprietary models and data sets having applications in the field of workforce development, granular labor markets, skill transitions and job pathways.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for building, maintaining and institutionalizing a portfolio of models in the field of workforce development, granular labor markets, skill transitions and job pathways.
In this role, you will support leadership in driving client discussions and building cutting edge knowledge solutions for workforce planning and strategy. You will also solve problems, research and develop insights on specific automation market topics (both knowledge assets and client projects) as well as refine methodologies to enable integration of current portfolio of automation models and related datasets. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the US, Europe and other global locations to work in person on varied projects.