New job BusinessAnalyst_Payments_WGS in Maharashtra
Company : Worldline
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 12,000 people worldwide, with 2019 revenue of circa 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
Mandatory Technical Skills (Hands on Exp.)
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking.
- Excellent grasping of new functional knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration within team and with other teams.
- Hand on exp on XML, XSD.
- Working experience on SOAP web services.
- Hand on exp on functional specification writing.
- Modelling technique like UML or similar
- Agile methodology.
Optional/Good to have skills
- Payment domain knowledge
- Good knowledge on Tools Jira
- Good knowledge of database schema
- Has working experience as Product Owner.
- Should be an individual contributor and work on complex analysis.
- Translate high level description or analysis into detailed functional inputs for development team.
- Create high level estimate.
- Find solution and/or review proposed solution .
- Manage product backlog.
- Create and maintain XSD, functional specification.
- Create and maintain request-response and error code mapping.
- Create and maintain UML diagrams where needed.
- Create and maintain functional documentation (wiki or confluence).
- Put acceptance criteria and validate the implemented application functionally.
- Answer functional queries by any stackholders or Dev team.
- Take functional decisions about the product.
- Verify functional aspects of client issues or bugs .
- Release roadmap tracking and maintaining release notes.
- Collaborate with other team members to efficiently implement changes.
- Write user manuals and prepare easy to understand documentation.
- Suggest improvements and new ideas.
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.