New job Business Support Consultant in Tamil Nadu
Business Support Consultant
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Team would be supporting the States team in US by conducting a Third Party Risk Management Assessment based on Vendor Type across LOB, We would be dealing with vendors on Wholesale / Wealth & Investment, Payments Virtual Solution Innovation, CLG, Community Banking , Enterprise Function and EIT.
About the Role
As a part of strategic decision we would be creating a Centre of excellence and partner the US states team to deliver the complete Life Cycle Management of Third Party Risk Assessment. We use a tool called Third party Risk Information Management System and the members in team are called as Engagement Manager Delegates with Job titled as Operational Risk consultant. During the third Party risk assessment we would embarking on various stages like Engagement Risk Profile , Inherent Risk Questionnaire , Due diligence . Contract Execution, Monitoring Oversight, Engagement Closure. Hence it's important that members of this team possess high level of Accuracy to detail, Third Party Risk Knowledge, Understand the supply chain world and hold high level integrity.
Primary (what she/he does 80% of the time)
- Responsible for creating and managing the vendor engagement profile in TRIMS. Ensure all the data fields in TRIMS are updated with accurate information.
- Update/Review IRQ and Profile periodically
- Initiate applicable risk assessments like Information security, BCP, TPHS, TPAA,VVA, Background check, OFAC and exit strategy etc. to the respective teams in Enterprise for completion.
- Perform QA Reviews on TRIMS records and other TPSP policy requirements
- Responsible for tracking and notifying the TPSP's on vulnerabilities identified
- Provide process improvement suggestions to efficiently manage the third part risk program.
- Track and Monitor 3PSP Spending and Volumes
- Identify key SLA's for the TPSP Engagement
- Ensure timely tracking of vendor alerts reported from Google Alerts and Acara for moderate and high risk TPSP's
- Ensure Data anomalies identified by QA team are addressed on time.
- Perform adhoc tasks/projects assigned by the US team
Secondary (what she/he does 20% of the time)
- Liaise with ORO's, ISO, BCP, AB&C team, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Patching program teams and Tech managers in completing the Inherent risk questionnaire, the risk assessments and applicable risk acceptance instructions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and experience in articulation of risks both verbally and in writing to various levels of staff and management
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3-5 years of overall experience with a minimum of 2+ years' experience in Operational Risk/Supply chain movement/Vendor Management etc.
- University degree in Business or related discipline (15+years of Professional Education)
- Good understanding of 3rd Party Risk Management Concepts, Policies and Procedures
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and adherence to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task and successfully work on several 3PSP projects at the same time.
- Proficiency in understanding of banking systems and software's
- Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem solving skill
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of more than 5 years in Banking and Finance domain.
- Knowledge in supply chain management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.