New job Business Development Manager (BDM) in West Bengal
Business Development Manager (BDM)
Company : ProWebHill Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : ₹20,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
ProWebHill is one of the fastest-growing Website Design & Development Company. At ProWebHill, we encourage highly creative and motivated people. We propagate a team spirit and also reward individual contributions. If you would like a job working in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technological environment, then ProWebHill Web has satisfying career opportunities for you.
ProWebHill Private Limited is Hiring for Business Development Executive(IT Projects) Profile.
Following are the requirements-
- Candidates should have excellent Communication.
- Strong understanding of customers app and web development needs and offering relevant solutions and services
- Ability to generate qualified business leads
- Ability to conduct market research and survey/competitor analysis
- Self Starter & Self Learner, who can pick up processes and techniques through Self Study.
- Ability to capture the sales acumen and understanding of various business domains very quickly
- Salary is Negotiable
- Previous experience only in a software company
Job Description for Business Development Executive Profile-
- Generate IT business via bidding portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH, Freelance, etc.
- Make cold calls/chat/mail to explore new business opportunities and Interact with clients.
- Explore and develop new business opportunities and understand client's requirements and acquisition.
- Handling basic CRM softwares like Bitrix24, Zoho, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
Total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Freshers can also apply
You can also apply to our website
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food allowance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- UK shift
- US shift
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
- Temporarily due to COVID-19