New job Business Analysis in Karnataka
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
The Global Liquidity & Account Shared Services (GLASS) team is a key function within CIB Banking Technology and is responsible for the cash accounts for the International region (Demand Deposit Accounting), Global Liquidity and associated middleware, the teams are based in Bournemouth, London, Tampa, NY Metro, Chicago, Singapore, Mumbai and Bangalore. This is a technical analyst role within the Account Services Technology team, where we are looking to build out a new capability leveraging our existing DDA/Sub Ledger/Model Bank capability, whilst integrating for JPM Coin & other evolving opportunities. The role will require cross CIB platform requirements co-ordination for integration across our existing and new services.
As an experienced professional in Business Analysis and end to end solutioning, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the Portfolio. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. In addition to working within the development team to create new solutions, you'll help optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills - including expertise in everything from data management to functional design - it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Software Engineers, and partner closely with New Product Development, Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects.
This is a terrific opportunity for a high energy individual seeking broad exposure to the business within a high performing technology group. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 10+ years business analysis experience within Investment Banking.
- Working with Product, Technology & Operations to define, document and manage the technical requirements & solutioning for delivery through the full SDLC.
- Liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships with key sponsors in Technology, Product and Operations to achieve common goals
- Capture of business requirements and use cases (including screen designs) - working within an AGILE construct
- Work with the product managers to map detailed technical requirements to key firm strategic business goals for both short term and longer term roadmaps.
- Work with the product managers on prioritization, blocker management, and escalation.
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
- Builds understanding of business needs, how the products are built, and how the data is managed and used to create a functional design for a given product and/or feature
- Experience working in an Agile model, backlog refinement and Sprint Planning & Estimation
- Driving requirements through user due diligence and sign off
- Close partnership with developers to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification - act as SME on the Agile team, ensuring quality and alignment to the desired business outcome
- Test case validation & some test case writing. UAT Co-ordination
- High degree of organization skills including the use of Confluence and JIRA for managing product documentation.
- Ability to work with development teams to create technical user guides, user stories, work instructions, or workflows
- Release / Deployment management
- Troubleshooting of issues including working with Level 1 + 2 support teams and business
- Coaches and mentors less experienced business analysts or software engineers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience preferably in the financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of the Temenos T24 Banking Application or similar products essential, focusing on; Interest, Tax, Swift Payments, Accounting, Reporting, Sweeps and Close of Business processing.
- Background working on product management teams working directly with customers on technical solutions
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues in all regions
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Ability to listen, analyse, influence, negotiate and use judgment to solve complex issues in order to accomplish project goal
- Solid understanding of the development (SDLC) or project life cycle, from discovery and analysis through implementation.
- Solid understanding of agile development methodologies and ability to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Ability to translate effectively between business/Product Owner and AGILE development team
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, and empowerment
- Must have experience presenting to senior management
- High degree of organization skills including the use of Confluence and JIRA for managing product documentation
- Questioning, curious and detail focused. Able to challenge requirements to improve them
- Able to understand the logic of code and to construct simple data queries.
- Well rounded technologist - with experience in multiple technologies, T24 or similar product knowledge essential.
- Understanding of Blockchains and Sub Ledgering preferred
- Financial Services Background would be beneficial - Knowledge of Treasury and Banking preferred
- Collaborates effectively with peers & broader technology, product and operations teams to ensure successful outcome based deliveries
- Excellent documentation skills
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.