New job AWM - Asset Management - Bank Loan & Private Placements - Team Leader in Maharashtra
AWM - Asset Management - Bank Loan & Private Placements - Team Leader
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Start of Day Process Checks & Reporting/Escalations
Trade Validations & Approvals
Independent Process Review & Updates
Strong understanding of Bank Loans Trades Processing, Settlements & Admin functions
Various Stakeholder reporting
Daily KPI and metrics reporting
Candidate should be flexible to work in US hours.
Qualifications - Internal
- Have the ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed
- Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams
- Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone
- Positive outlook and a desire to stretch themselves to achieve both personal and functional success.
- Partners well with peers, subordinates, managers, and LOB and functional partners
- Capability to manage and handle escalations by liaising with the internal & external stakeholders of the business.
- Knowledge of Investment products.
- Worked and desire to work in an automated Processing environment
- Control Oriented
- Must be highly organized and able to work to tight deadlines
- Client Focused & having Risk awareness
- Needs excellent attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism / initiative
- Basic knowledge about the securities market and different financial products
- Excellent MS skills ideally to macro level
- Knowledge of market data providers
- Strong Academics background.
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written)JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.