New job Associate.Patient Realtions.Aster CMI Hospital Bangalore in Karnataka
Associate.Patient Realtions.Aster CMI Hospital Bangalore
Company : Aster Pharmacy
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Designation - Associate
Department - Patient Relations
Qualification - Degree
Experience - 0 to 3 years
- To liaison between patient and various departments of the hospital for service requirements.
- To provide periodical report to the manager on the patient complaints/feedback and action pending status.
- To support PR activity at other units of the hospital as and when needed.
- To maintain cordial relationship with other departments and promote teamwork.
- To activity take part in the functions/celebrations organized by the hospital.
- To participate and contribute to department quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective
- To carryout data collection / support in data collection and record maintenance.
- To adhere to the safety norms of hospital, follow both patient, and staff safety rules.
- To ensure trained/oriented about the quality systems of the department and follow the training requirements of the organization and department.
- Adhere to all organizational policies.
- To perform any service oriented job / task when assigned by the superior.
- To coordinate with internal and external teams and processes for comfort of Patients
Maintain and monitor discharge TAT for IP Patients.