New job Associate - Category (Field Crop ) in Maharashtra
Associate - Category (Field Crop )
Company : AgroStar
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
AgroStar is India’s foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming. With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity. We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice. The company is funded by prominent VCs like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Bertelsmann and Accel Partners. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.
In The Media Fortune | Economic Times | Agribusiness Global | Yourstory | Entrepreneur |
Our Team We are a team of highly motivated individuals, who are willing to push beyond the ceiling, initiate new ideas and take challenges head on. Apart from coffee, working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic work culture is what we passionate souls thrive on. We ride against the tide as time is never enough and there’s always more to do.
Know more about our culture: Culture@AgroStar
Our mission of ‘Helping Farmers Win’ is a tall task as we try to bring change and development to the grassroots of India. We need heroes who are dedicated to the mission, live the dream and drive it with passion. If that sounds like you, here’s more about the role:
- Arrange Promotional materials & BTL/ATL activities for Private labels.
- Arrange Field Visit & Demo activities for PL products.
- Field crop Market potentiality & trend analysis.
- Back-end support to the procurement team for documentation /Agreement /PC etc for smoothing the supply process.
- Coordinate with all the stakeholders for Product Content/Product Training.
- Budget Vs Sales analysis weekly/Monthly basis.
- Private Label Daily DRR tracker.
- Back end support to Legal/FS team for product sales permission & Pl license renewal
As an ideal 'Agstar' Associate you will need:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Seed industry. BSc/MSc (Agri)/ Agribusiness preferred.
- Proactive & multi tasking.
- Farmer Product training & field knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent & polite in communication