New job Assistant Project Manger in Maharashtra
Assistant Project Manger
Company : Blancco Technology Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
bout Blancco Technology Group
Blancco is the industry standard in data erasure and mobile device diagnostics. Blancco Data Eraser solutions provide thousands of organizations with the tools they need to add an addition layer of security to their endpoint security policies through secure erasure of IT assets. All Erasures are verified and certified through a tamper-proof audit trail.
Blancco data erasure solutions have been tested, certified, approved and recommended by +15 governing bodies and leading organizations around the world. No other security firm can boast this level of compliance with the most rigorous requirements set by government agencies, legal authorities and independent testing laboratories
As an Assistant Project Manager /Project Manager you will be able to challenge the idea of “impossible”, producing results that are elegant, simple and don’t require a team of experts to decode.
You are driven by innovation, fresh ideas and new ways to produce high quality solutions. Blancco Technology Group offers you the opportunity to undertake personal growth and learning among a global team of experts, which will boost your career to the next level. We help professionals to grow in their own fields of expertise and equally we are looking to learn from you.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager:
- Project Deployment – Be able to develop, execute & maintain implementation project plans across different ongoing projects for Blancco IT products
- Client Relationship Management – Be able to interact with customers from different geographies, work with them remotely or face to face. Be able to consult and negotiate on product solution deployment. Willing to travel to any country at a short notice for a short to medium term travel
- Product consulting –
- Understand customers’ current business process, consult, propose and best fit Blancco product in their existing business thereby facilitating them with maximum benefits, productivity and efficiency out of it.
- Onsite product deployment/implementations
- Be able to understand and implement Lean, Six Sigma concepts
- Requirement Gathering –
- Interact with customer to collect product requirements/change requests required in the existing product to meet their business needs.
- Raise collected product requirement/change requests on Blancco internal tools and drive them to successful customized product deployment.
- Project Execution - Collaborate & drive Blancco cross functional teams to deliver the project on schedule & within budget.
- Risk Management - Convey timelines, deliverables, risks & mitigation plan, delays and impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Project Monitoring - Manage operations with respect to the assigned ongoing projects with specific focus on deliverables, tasks and due dates.
- Project Communication –
- Manage, control & communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct internal and external project meetings to present higher management on status of all ongoing projects.
- Forecast and solutioning - Anticipate delays and initiate plans and alternative solutions.
- Product Training - Conducting and imparting Blancco product usability training to customer trainers/operators.
- Tools used – MS Office tools (Excel, Power point, Word), Confluence, Jira service desk, MS Visio, MS Project
- Reporting - Direct reporting to Director of Global Projects on daily progress
We offer you
At Blancco, we want people to enjoy the work that they do and have fun. We think that the basis is created with interesting projects and good working atmosphere. Besides working together, we do a lot other stuff like sports & other activities, events and parties.
If you join our team you will be working with talented colleagues who have a passion for industry leading technology. As an employer, we want to support your development in different ways; we provide our team members the latest tools and equipment to support work to be successful. In addition, we have a collaborative and unpretentious environment where creativity is valued. We strive for diversity in our work teams and are committed to equal opportunity and providing an equitable workplace.
Grab the chance to be the future leader and send your application in English via our job portal.