New job Analyst - Tableau - Corporate Finance in Karnataka
Analyst - Tableau - Corporate Finance
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Develop robust core framework for the reporting and data visualization platform using Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, Excel etc. Knowing Tableau and having hands on experience in making Tableau dashboards is a pre requisite.
- Design and develop efficient Key Performance indicator (KPI) dashboard supporting multiple business groups within Corporate Finance
- Obtain feedback on iterations of the dashboard and work to incorporate feedback through continuous enhancements
- Work with large data sizes and various data source to streamline automatic story telling
- Manage the dashboard data model and data intake process, ensuring the process is adequately documented and communicated
- Provide effective report and application monitoring in production
- Develop business understanding to provide future context for better data processing and reusability
- Maintain documentation on issue corrective actions in-line with best practice to ensure knowledge accessibility and continuous learning amongst team
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science or engineering
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Advanced proficiency with Tableau
- Extensive experience of developing reporting solutions/dashboards
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.