New job AM - Business Development in Gujarat
AM - Business Development
Company : Imaginxp
Salary : ₹3,50,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Gujarat
ImaginXP is a User Experience Design curriculum, certification, and training organization. We
conduct variousUXDesignandDesignThinkingcourses.Sinceitsinceptionin2013, ImaginXP
has been providing quality training & workshops for professionals, corporates, and colleges.
Today ImaginXP stands as one of the largest UX design and Design Thinking training
organizations in the country with centers in Pune, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Dehradun,
and Mumbai. We have trained more than 1500 students and offer courses that span UX
design, Design Thinking, and Product Management.
- At 13+ company-owned centers across India.
- With3StateGovernments i.e., Maharashtra Government, RajasthanGovernment and Andhra Pradesh Government.
- At various prominent companies like NVIDIA, World Bank, KPMG, etc.
- ImaginXP has also collaborated with 21+ renowned Universities across the Nation to conduct full-fledged industry-ledUXDegreecourses(B.Des–UX, M.Des–UXandPGD–UX)
- Build solid relationships with prospects at universities, while managing objections, progressing, and grabbing in new opportunities.
- Counsel potential Students/candidates and their guardians to explain about full-fledged UX
- Degree and Diploma Programs (B.Des – UX, M.Des – UXandPG Diploma in UX) at various Universities in collaboration with ImaginXP.
- Ask questions tounderstandStudent’s/candidate’s and guardians' aspirations, interests, requirements, and close the respective admissions.
- Recognize and efficiently explain the benefits of Design Thinking and business impact for interested leads and university.
- Manage university relations by effective communications, drafting important emails, and required associations with the new & existing university.
- Manage inquiries- CounselWalk-ins, telephonic, online inquiries and ensure maximum conversion of the leads.
- 1-2+ years of experience in consultative B2B/B2C sales atmosphere
- Ability to problem-solve and assess the situation to provide strategies and evaluate options.
- Outstanding administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
- A team-oriented approach with a capability to form relationships at numerous levels (internally and externally)
- Knowledge of consultative selling methodologies
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Expected Start Date: 1/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Academic counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Gujarati (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19