New job Advisor, Strategy & Planning in Haryana
Advisor, Strategy & Planning
Company : Fiserv, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Job Description Summary
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving technology forward? Find Your Forward at Fiserv and join the industry leader in financial services technology.
At Fiserv, you'll find team environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before.
What does a great Strategy Manager do?
You will lead the planning and development of business strategy and key initiatives for the group businesses. Supporting the broader leadership team as necessary to ensure the success of priority business initiatives, working with business unit leaders. You will be responsible for specific tracks of work, primarily focusing on group strategy, individual business unit strategy, product market strategy, M&A strategy and M&A support. High level of visibility to senior management and executives
- Strategic projects including new market analysis, growth strategy, partner strategy, M&A strategy, etc.
- Developing business cases for strategic growth initiatives
- Sales strategy for specific markets
- Market and competitive analysis
- Cross-Business Unit strategy collaboration and support
- Building models for buy/build/partner analysis
- Supporting other deal-related activities
Annual Strategic Planning for each business unit:
- Long Range planning
- Annual Operating plans
Research and Analysis:
- Conducting market analysis including sizing, share and competitive analysis; Assessing market forces and trends to develop long-term business strategy for each business unit
- Building models to support the development of business cases for strategic growth initiatives
- Conducting research and analysis in evaluation of potential acquisitions, partnerships, investments, licensing and other strategic growth opportunities for the division
Project Management and Support:
- Working on multiple assigned projects in support of strategic initiatives and operational planning
- Gaining knowledge and providing insights on specific business and markets
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 6 years+ work experience preferably in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate finance, corporate development, private equity or investment banking
- Strategy experience with an emphasis on business growth strategy
- Experience working in the Financial Technology, Financial Services, or Payments industry
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Strong financial and business acumen required to quantify and communicate results
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving/blue sky thinking talent
- Excellent communication skills including ability to summarize analysis for executive leadership
- Positive relationship and collaborative skills to build and maintain to build credibility and influence at all levels including senior executives
- Ability to plan, prioritize, adapt to change, and provide appropriate follow-through to get results
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Highly self-motivated with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives
- Payments, software or financial services industry experience a plus
Percentage/frequency of travel 20% - 30%
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.