New job Administrative Assistant in Delhi
Company : RTI International Global India Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
RTI India is hiring an Administrative Assistant on the recently awarded USAID-funded South Asia Regional Energy Project.
Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate cluster teams’ travel and activity requirements with courier, accredited travel agencies, car rental companies, hotels and other suppliers, and request for travel advance, in accordance with Finance and Administration (F&A) policies and procedures.
- Assist with procurement of goods or services needed by the project in line with organizational and donor policies and procedures.
- Works with vendors and shipping agents, as needed, to schedule shipment and deliveries.
- Maintains inventory of project equipment and supplies.
- Handle logistical arrangements for meetings and workshops i.e., preparation of training materials, request for workshop supplies, arrangement of travel and lodging accommodation of participants, request for cash advance, as applicable and necessary.
- Assist the project and staff in organizing official business appointments.
- Provide support to the project in producing letters and other correspondences, preparing basic tables and graphics, as needed, and in the reproduction and assembling of reports.
- Assist in the collection/collation of data or information needed in the preparation of reports, as necessary, including collection and encoding of Attendance Sheets for cost share reporting.
- Establish and maintain an efficient filing system of project documents specific to the project according to the established filing system of the Project.
- Coordinate the timely processing and payment of all staff travel claims, vendor and supplier payments and other transactions with the Accountant.
- Assist in maintaining a database of all incoming and outgoing communications; handle shipping/ mailing/ delivery of outgoing communications.
- Receive telephone calls and perform reception duties, as needed, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- High school diploma or vocational training and 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience in office assistant or admin assistant role preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift